Apr 2, 2012

Nothing Like a Good old Battle!!

This week with 8 of my clients im doing a competion! Im so not a fan of same old training and I thought lets make this fun and make a competion! Each day 3 people will be elimenated. On the last day 3 will be left and the winner will win an ipad and cant forget bragging rights! This is not only a change to what they are use to and so much fun but also can make them train harder, I know that when I train with someone I feel some much more motivated instead of 100% I give it 110%, I think it will be tough because they are all great but will be really good fun to watch and im telling you they are going to go through a whole 2 hours of hell. Im not giving an ipad away for a little amount of effort its going to be hard but they are use to it! If you are a PT then try something like this it will make them train there ass's off but they will enjoy! Xx Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment