Apr 27, 2012

Updated eating plan

My diet plan has changed since last time so I wanted to share it with my readers im not saying its the best diet plan EVER but it works for me and keeps me healthy!

BREAKFAST:
5:30-8:30- Weetbix with soy or almond milk
Sultana Bran with soy or almond milk
Just Right with soy or almond milk
Museli with soy or almond milk

5:30-8:30- With breakfast I usally have a black coffee or sometimes a green tea
MORNING TEA
9:30-11- small bag of on the go nuts
no sugar low fat yoghurt
Piece of fruit
LUNCH
12-2-Chicken salad
tuna salad
Rye bread sandwhich with chicken or ham or meat from the night before and salad
Wholegrain wrap with same as above
Leftovers from night before
AFTERNOON SNACK
3-4- If I do a workout after work I will have a post workout shake
make a mini fruit salad
DINNER
6-8- I like to eat chicken or fish for dinner and sometimes a red meat like lamb or beef I like to include colourful vegies with lots of health benefits I also usally include salad with my dinner
DESSERT
7-8- fruit salad with a spoon of yoghurt
Yoghurt
I rarely eat this meal though

8-9- Green tea or any type of herbal tea


This is my eating plan and I dont have to try hard to keep to it because its how I naturally eat but sometimes on certain days it will change. Too some people this will seem like not a great eating plan but it works for me I seem to have alot of energy and I feel good so it works for me! Thanks for reading xx Jessica


No comments:

Post a Comment