Apr 8, 2012

PART 2

Primary school was one of the times of my life, High school seemed a scary though bigger school communtity new teachers new faces. My sister was already there and she loved it better than primary school. I had alot of friends that went to primary school with me but over time that changed I was making loads of new friends and having fun. Over time I had self doubt issues and wasnt liking who I was. I knew I wasnt fat that wasnt the issue it was im not pretty enough. This caused so many fights with my parents we wern't aloud to wear makeup to school but I saw all the other girls did so I tried it and I felt better about myself with makeup, my parents were strict about no makeup to school but I chose not listen. On weekends I would put so much makeup on I looked so much older I just wasnt happy. This issue went on for 2 years until my nonno passed away, this was devostating For about 2 months after I would cry myself to sleep. He was a wonderful man and was always smiling and happy even when he was sick. He fought through so much he tried to get through cancer but it got the best of him. This was a life changing moment im just like why am I worrying about how pretty I am people are going through much worse things. I taught myself to think I am beautiful I dont need makeup to make me beautiful. My nonno was and is the biggest inspiration in my life. If you think you are not beautiful YOU ARE! I can walk around without makeup and it doesnt bother me somedays I dont even wear makeup to work maybe some mascara and foundation and lipgloss but some days I do like to wear a face of makeup but the point is you can change if you want to! Xx


PART 3 coming soon

No comments:

Post a Comment