May 29, 2012

Ladies lets go makeup free!

Listening to my favourite perth radio this morning Lisa Paul and Baz on 92.9 I heard that they were talking about ladies/girls feeling pressure to wear makeup or not feeling confident and wearing it to the gym. Ladies just letting you know you are all beautiful in different ways so no need for the makeup! Im not going to say I have never felt the pressure of having to wear makeup. This has been an on going issue for me, as a 14 15 year old girl it started I felt like I wasnt pretty enough so turned to makeup and oh im telling you turning to makeup, WORST FREAKING MISTAKE EVER. When I wasnt wearing makeup I thought I was totally ugly. This problem went on for so many years. Until my nonno passed away and I learnt what was important in life not worrying about how pretty you are. Now I feel comfortable in not wearing any makeup and my boyfriend of 2 years has made this an easier journey before. I know people who dont like wearing no makeup in front of there boyfriend or husband thats just wrong. GIRLS YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. Girls wearing makeup to the gym is just gross your there to get hot and sweaty not look pretty. Sometimes because im a personal trainer I will do a workout in the gym once im done work and I have makeup on That a new story I understand that people have work. So Lisa Paul and Baz have organised a makeup free day tomorrow so be a part of it like I am and go NO MAKEUP! Xx Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment