May 21, 2012

Shoe Addiction

My wardrobe is full of things I dont need or dont wear anymore, how much stuff I have and dont use or wear is crazy. Below im going to list what im happy to sell to people, if you want more info ask me via twitter. The things im selling will not be too expensive. I think i will put on ebay as well!

SNEAKERS- Nike free run+ in platinum violet worth $100 selling for $70
Nike zoom Vomero+ in metalic silver cool grey worth $130 selling for $100
Nike lunarglide+ in white hot punch worth $110 selling for $80
Asics GT 2170 in purple grey worth $190 selling for $150

Heels- Jimmy Choo Sepia shoes- these were a 21st present from my Nonna and they were a size 6 size too small great condition selling for $200

Pumps- sparkly silver c21 pumps selling for $15
Lepard print vybe pumps selling for $15



Thanks for reading contact me if interested tops jackets and jumpers post to come!! Xx Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment