Jan 21, 2012

Never Never Never Give Up





I have a client who has changed so much and I have got the chance to watch him change. The first day we met I was thinking what a great determine guy, but I couldnt have been so wrong! It was the first training session and I told him what we were going to be doing and from that moment on I know he was going to be one of those guys that always complain, what to give up and doubt themselves. He was saying things like "This sounds hard" " I dont know if I can do this" "I thought the first sessions supose to be easy". We got into the session and I heard no stop complaining and excuses. He wanted to quit but I said you have to keep going no quitting aloud. Its one of my rules that you cant quit but If you walk out I dont want you back.He used every excuse in the book "Im having a heart attack, I feel sick, I dont feel that well. I dont care if you vomit its not a life threatning things so you can keep going. Sessions were full of complaining for a long time but one day I just had enough. I just said go, go home if you dont want to be here dont want to change dont want to live a happy and healthy life then go home and dont come back till you change. I didnt see if for at least a month then he came back and said I want to change I will not quit! At first I didnt believe him. But sure enough he was right he was so much more determine, I didnt hear one excuse and he wanted to change. Still to this day I train him and he has no more weight to lose he just wants to build up muscle so this hows what self beliefe never giving up and determination does!

XX JESSICA

No comments:

Post a Comment