Jan 19, 2012

My Healthy Eating Plan

MY HEALTHY EATING PLAN!
  •  BREAKFAST- Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and I make sure I always eat breakfast, I like to change up my breakfast- I have JUST RIGHT CEREAL WITH CHOPPED BANNANA, PORIDGE WITH A DRIZZLE OF NATURAL HONEY, SAULTAN BRAN WITH CHOPPED BANNANA, OR A MUSELI. These foods are so good for you and taste really great i like to add fruit with my breakfast because it gives it more flavour and is healthy as well


  • MORNING TEA- I dont always have morning tea becaause I ont always feel hungry i ony eat when im hungry I wil have- DRIED FRUIT, NUTS OR PUMKIN SEEDS. These foods are light but they are enough to fill me up and I always make sure I weigh how much I eat.



  • LUNCH- For lunch I will always include some sort of meat and lots of different vegetables, I dont like to eat boring food so I always make my lunch exciting as possible not just a plain old ham cheese and tomato sandwhich! I eat- CHICKEN SALAD, TUNA SALAD, HAM OR TURKEY SANDWHICH WITH SALAD OR WRAPS. These things are really great to eat but they are so good for you I include as many vegies as I can and i dont have massive portions I only eat till I feel full and dont serve myself heaps.


  • AFTERNOON TEA- This is the same as morning tea I dont alaways eat it only if im hungry if I am I eat- YOGHURT, FRIT, CUT UP VEGIES AND LOW FAT DIP.


  • DINNER- This is another meal you do need to eat and again I try and amke it as exciting as I can and I like to amke sure I use alot of colour, My boyfriend is quite a fussy person so I cant cook all out there stuff but I cook simple and exciting and since cooking like this my cooking has become so much better some of my most common meals are- I COOK ALOT OF CHICKEN AND BEEF, I LOVE TO MAKE MY MUMS THAI BEEF SALAD ITS SO HEALTHY BUT HAS SO MANY FLAVORS. THE OTHER DAY I MADE FISH PASTA BAKE AND IT TASTED REALLY GREAT WHEN I WAS EXPECTING IT TO BE REALLY DISTGUISTING.


  • DESSERT- This is another meal i dont always have but I might have something light and healthy not like ice cream and chocolate sauce ewww!- FRUIT SALAD, FRUIT AND YOGHURT, OR SOMETIMES I GET LOW FAT PLAIN YOGHURT AND ADD VANILLA ESENCE.


 XX Jessica


No comments:

Post a Comment