Jan 20, 2012

Drink lots of Water

Water is something that our body needs lots of, if we dont drink water we will die. I make sure i drink at least one litre of water a day but if I can drink more I make sure I do. If you dont drink enough water a day you will get headaches and that is your body telling you I need some water please. Water doesnt just keep you alive but it makes your skin and hair alot better, but of course for that you cant just rely on water.

I always take a bottle of water where ever I go whether its to my local servo or just a short walk around the block I still take a bottle of water with me. For me its a habbit I just automatically get my water botle. Before exercise I usally give my body lots of water now lots of people say it gives you stiches but if you are fit you shouldnt get stiches. After workouts its so important to refuel your body with water so make sure you always drink lots of fluids and water after your workouts. Xx Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment