Jun 16, 2012

Being a Personal Trainer

Being a personal trainer to me is the best job in the world. Im helping people achieve there goals I get to see people change from an overweight person with an unhealthy lifestyle to becoming fit and healthy and I get to be apart of that, its so amazing. I train 12 or more clients a day, some sessions are group sessions with 2-5 people that are more bootcamp ourdoor style training but I do take them in the gym, I also do one one with my clients. I sit down with my clients once a week and discuss diet plans and their progress, I think this is so important. I believe that you should vary clients training from indoor to outdoor to boxing to cardio I make sure they are doing different things. Helping people is so amazing and thats what makes me get up at 5:30am or 5:00am or even sometimes 4:30 or 4:45am. How I became a PT was I went to TAFE and got my certificate III in fitness then I got my certificate IV in fitness which were great courses. Then I became a PT at an old school gym with only around 3 other PT's, it was such a great learning experience I worked there for about 7 months then a great job came up at the gym I work at now which includes Old school and New school sections Its great I have been working here for 3 years now and I have loved every minute. I have made such great friends with other PT's at my gym and im great friends with some of clients. I really recomend becoming a personal trainer lots of early wakeups but its great. Thanks for reading Xx Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment