Jul 25, 2012

Aunty Jess!!

I get home from work and about an hour later I hear the door unlock and hear footsteps,I look down the long hallway and see its my sister! I run up to her a give her a big hug because I love her so much. I get her a drink and we start talking about random sister things then she says, "I have great news, JJ.... IM PREGNANT". I didn't know what to do I froze and was like "now is this a joke". My sister jokes alot but this was no joke she said "no baby im dead serious". I started crying in happiness screaming and then "OH MY GOD CONGRATS HUNNY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH" (with a big hug added in). She had known for around 3 weeks she is now 6 weeks but she wanted to wait and give me a huge suprise and it was mission complete for her. I cried for like 15 minutes staright and kept saying omg your going to be a mum! Sammie to me has been the best big sister ever. Kind caring loving and supportive, Sam you are truly amazing I love you so much you are my bestfriend for life. You will be an amazing mummy and you and your amazing hubby will be dream parents!

I am so excited to be an aunty and cannot wait to spoil this baby so much. Im excited and can't wait to go through this journey with Sammie and her husband. Im ready for those mood swings and I will be there to hold her hand every step of the way!

As a side note On my blog there will be pregnancy posts for the next 9 months so not just health and fitness! Sammie will be guest posting quite a bit as well.

Thanks for reading Xx Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment