Feb 23, 2012

Leg Workout

I think there are so many men and women out there who really dont feel great about showing there legs, I think for girls its really great to show your legs it looks really femine, for guys they just want those musculer leg im going to give you my leg workout that I have done with my clients.

Run or Cycle- 10 minutes to warm up

Squats- 3 set between 6 and 10 reps

Leg Extensions-  3 sets between 6 and 10 reps

Leg Curls

Leg Press

Lunge- 3 sets between 20 to 30 reps

Spin bike- 20 minutes


The number of reps you do will depend on fitness goals

  •  Muscle and Strength 6-10
  • Muscle tone 10-15
  • Aerobic 20 or more


For an areboic workout you can do this in any order. The main focus is rasing the heartbeat.

You dont need to stick to this workoput I think you should vary your workouts it makes it much more enjoyable and ensures that your muscle have new challenges.



Xx Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment